Sunday, September 18, 2011

BAB Book Club Embraces Ink-Heart

On September 17, 2011, I presented my books "Life Love Whatever" and "My Secret Conscience" to the BAB Book Club of Bessemer, Alabama. This was my first oportunity to present my work to a group of individuals.  I have distributed my books, to nearly 600 hundred  individuals, but I was a bit nervous at first. 

This book club has been around for about 5 years, and has traveled to meet other authors. They were very good host, and made me feel at home. This could not have been timed any better; I have an interview with G D Grace.

 (A Touch of Grace Interview with Keith Ink-Heart Wrencher www.blogtalkradio.com
Tune in on Friday 9/23/11 at 100pm as A Touch of Grace interviews the fiery provocative author known as Keith Ink-Heart Wrencher.) Excerpt from a forthcoming Sep 23, this coming Friday.)
 
Preparation is key, and these ladies aided me in preparing. As I establish my own path to my destiny, I believe that this book club has laid the first brick. I thank God for them and for things to come.

BAB Book Club....THANK YOU!
Keith "Ink-Heart" Wrencher (9/18/2011)


For more information on this book club, go to http://www.babclub.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Keith "Ink Heart" Wrencher
My purpose in my writing my books are to serve as vessels of hope, faith, happiness, joy and love.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.