Saturday, September 17, 2011

When Child Support Isn't Enough!

*Previously Posted on my Free Speech Friday Discussions*
 When Child Support Isn't Enough By: Warren Wrencher
August 19, 2011
I realize that relationships don't always pan out and life often deals a bad hand. But the truth is that we make our own choices. When the judicial courts order a seed donor (father) to pay a set amount for his children, this is beginning of a lot of things, or often is the only way a child knows of his father. This isn't fair to the child, who gets caught in the cross fire of disputing adults. When "some" men pay child support, they feel that this is a justifiable substitute for not spending time with a child. Quite honestly, some women make it difficult for the man. Now, I know that this isn't popular with some women, but it is the truth. If the man moves on with his life, some women get bitter, when she is still in love with him. She will make his life hell, and the children suffer. Back to the question or topic, "When Child Support Isn't Enough". I see women saying "Happy Father's Day" each other. YOU ARE NOT A FATHER! YOU are a very special woman! Stop fooling yourself, just to elevate the personal image and perception of yourself. I remember my mother saying that all she wanted was my father to spend time with my brother and me. She placed her values in the time, instead of the money. My father paid child support and was on us like white on rice. Once when he lost his job, she didn't want him to stop coming around because lack of the money. He paid what he could and was our FATHER. Now let’s be truthful and digest a bit of reality. Sometimes the child support just isn't enough, when the child is active OR the father doesn't make much money. Then we have the men, who duck and dodge ANY job not paying under the table. We are being REAL here! It happens. The beef that I have is when a mother, receiving child support, uses ANY portion of that to pay HER bills.
YEAH, I DON'T agree with any court ordered money being used to get nails done or to pay some of that car note. It is no longer the guy's responsibility to take care of the ex/mother. Now I realize that every situation is different, and a lot factors are in play.  I realize that I won't be popular with some, but that's ok. Here is why, I see too many children lacking, but her hair is done! When men see this and can't do anything about it, they stop being fathers. Is it fair or right, NO! I WISH some PARENTS realized that the child support just isn’t enough!! I DON'T care if you don't get along; STOP making those children suffer because your ignorant behinds can't be adult NOW. BUT you were "ADULTS" when you boning or getting boned!
 Every culture suffers because of the selfishness and immaturity of ignorant people. When are we going to stop generational curses and the lack of true love for children? You don't have to be together to be GOOD PARENTS! If you can moan together, you can work together. Men, if you are MAN enough to insert your magic stick into that woman, be MAN enough to insert your presence into the life of the seed, which you planted. Women, if that man has moved on and wants to be a presence in your child's life, LET HIM. Get passed your hurt feelings and damaged emotions, AND then stop thinking about yourself!
The truth is that sometimes CHILD SUPPORT JUST ISN'T ENOUGH!~INK-HEART

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Keith "Ink Heart" Wrencher
My purpose in my writing my books are to serve as vessels of hope, faith, happiness, joy and love.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.